Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year New Prints Yadda Yadda

Happy new year everyone!  Hope you had a lovely festive season.

In the lead up to Christmas I was insanely busy.  I had the fantastic opportunity to work at Donna Wilson's studio, helping them prepare for their ridiculously busy festive season and sample sale.  It was such a lovely place to work, and a really inspiring experience.

After finished up at Donna Wilson I was lucky enough to have a quiet, uneventful Christmas and new year.  Just what the doctor ordered to recharge the batteries!

Now, back down to business!

I have some new prints for sale in my store.  A couple of colour variations on my scandi houses print and another, an amusing motto for your wall.  Check them out, hope you like them!










2 comments:

  1. Love the coloured houses! :) We already have two of your prints but hell, I can have a wall of Walters, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails