Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jetlag

Back from Tokyo.  It was great.  Really great.  I bought so many pens.  You have no idea.  So many pens.

Unfortunately I spent the whole time trying to get my body in to Tokyo time.  I think I succeeded about the day before we left.  Now I'm back in London and my body doesn't know what the heck is going on.  I thought this self portrait rather captured how I'm feeling.

On a good note, we fluked it and managed  to be there for Hanami.  It was beautiful.  I got a load of great photos which I will share with you soon!  In the mean time, what day is it?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, you! Love the draw-ring, and loved following your photos on Instagram. And seriously, how can you NOT go nuts with Japanese pens? They're ace!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails