Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hanami

I've finally got around to looking through all my cherry blossom photos.  I've posted probably way too many here, but enjoy!  These were taken in the beautiful Shinjuku Gyoen.  I've stayed in Shinjuku a few times but I never knew this beautiful park existed.  A friend took me there at the start of my trip, just as the cherry blossoms were starting to bloom.  We went back a week later and the whole park was popping with blossoms.  I've always wanted to see the cherry blossoms in Japan so we were so lucky that our trip happened to coincide with sakura season, even if you plan it sometimes the blossoms won't come out to play, so I'm very happy we got to see them.
























2 comments:

  1. Those cherry blossoms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you could have too many of these.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails