Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello friends, it's been a while!  I've been so busy here behind the scenes.  My husband's record label is growing bigger so we have moved in to a new office.  I work with him on the label as well as doing my own illustration stuff.  So I now have a new workspace, which is very nice.  I sit next to a window, so I get to watch the sunset every day!  It's been a bit of a shock to the system after working from home every day but it certainly has it's advantages, we have a lot more space in our tiny flat now!  Anyway, I thought I'd share some random photos I've taken lately.  I got the amazingly wonderful Fujifilm x100 (as a wedding present!) and it's sooo nice.  I'm really loving the photos from it.  I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful piece of equipment!  I've edited these with Snapspeed for Mac, which I'm also quite liking.


















2 comments:

  1. Did you see that one of your pictures was featured on the etsy blog this week? I saw the picture of the wrist watches and I immediately thought of you - and I was right! ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sara, i did see it! i was shocked to see my pic on the front page there! thanks for knowing it was me! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails