Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Butch Walker

Somewhat off topic.. I wanted to share with you some photos.  I took these shots of Butch Walker when he was in London back in July.  Not only is Butch's music great, but what a nice guy!  Of all the bands I have shot over the years, he has got to be the most relaxed and at ease in front of the lens.  He knew how to pose, he knew when to stop yapping so I could get the shot.  The wheels on my ol' band photo bike were a little rusty so I was a bit apprehensive about shooting someone so, well, important?  But he put me at ease with his manor and I managed to get some shots that I am absolutely chuffed with.







Speaking of photography... I am lusting after this camera so bad.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I'd never heard of it until I saw it in the incredible B&H Photo in New York over summer.  I held it in my hands and it felt like a real camera.  It feels so old school that when I hold it, my thumb is looking for the film winding lever!  

3 comments:

  1. These pics are utterly fantastic! No wonder you’re chuffed :) And I have been lusting after that camera too.....one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are very beautiful!!... never heard of that camera before but WOW..it looks amazing,it got that real camera look(hahah always call film cameras "real cameras"hahah,not that i think digital ones are not because i love digital cameras aswell!! hahah).. anyway... really beautiful photos:)
    x ginella

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails