Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spoonflower Contest






This week I've entered my first competition at Spoonflower!  The theme for the contest this week is root vegetables, just in time for the cooler weather.  I decided to create some cute characters for my entry.  I hope you like them, they make me smile!

If you fancy it, pop on over to Spoonflower to cast your vote.  The way the voting works is that it shows you all the entries in a random order, spread over a few pages (ok quite a few..) to vote (hope fully for my design!) you click on it when you see it on a page.  You then have to page through to the end to submit your vote.  The good thing is that you don't have to register for the site in order to vote.

If you like my design I'd really love it if you could take a few minutes to vote for me.

If you want to have a look at the design in various sizes you can view it's individual page here.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails