Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Computer Arts Projects


Just popping in to let you know that there is a little interview with me in the current issue of Computer Arts Projects magazine, issue 155.  It's a UK mag and it's in shops right now, I think it will reach europe and the states in the next month or so.

In the interview I talk a little about selling on Etsy.  I was chuffed when I was asked to be in Computer Arts Projects because it's a great magazine I often read!  This issue is filled with advice for artists wanting to start selling their work online!

I also wanted to let you know that my mug cards should hopefully be back from the printers on Wednesday!  I'll let you know when they are up in the shop.  I'm working on a series to go with it, you can see another design I've just finished here.

Oh yeah, have you voted (for me, obviously..ahem) in this week's Spoonflower contest?  Voting ends in a day or so!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the interview, you must feel properly fantastic with that! And yes I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pigeon! it's pretty cool to be in this mag! thank you so much for voting! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails