Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fabric!

I received the swatches for my new fabric the morning we left for New York, I'm so happy I finally have the chance to show them to you!  If you go to my profile on Spoonflower you can see (and buy, obviously..cough cough) all 10 designs.  I hope you like them.  I think they will make great library bags (do kids still have those?) smocks, pencil cases for the little ones.  I'm sure you guys can think of some other great projects to use the fabric for.  If you do buy some be sure to show me know pics of what you use it for!









5 comments:

  1. These are so good Amy, love them! I particularly like the yellow taxis! :) Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all- especially the red pencils! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh great designs!! In love with the pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. in love with the pencils.

    (cannot believe I have just written exactly the same the previous commenter also wrote.
    oh well... beautiful pencils = shared love :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails