Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

mother's day



Yesterday was mother's day in australia, where my mum is.  I think mother's day is a really important day not only to thank your mum for..well..everything... but also to think about her and think about who she was before you came along screaming and pooing and generally taking up 24 hours of her day!  I scanned a few photos that I have here in London (the reset are in her basement in Brisbane).

That's me in the bump and my brother enjoying some early 80s coca cola


On my 1st birthday


Apparently my mum sewed this outfit from a pattern in a magazine and the little crown came with the magazine.  By the way this photo looks exactly like me.

With my fairly new born brother, mum's first.  I had that same crazy stare.

One of my fave pics of my mum, taken by my dad when they first met.

Curley haired me giving mum a kiss.

Happy mother's day mum! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails