Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Flipboard


If you find yourself lucky enough to have access to an iPad, check out the free app Flipboard.  My other half recently got an iPad and after discovering the brilliance of this app I find myself commandeering the iPad every morning.  My favourite way to start the day lately going through my google reader feed with Flipboard and a cup of tea.

It's a great app because it's totally customisable, you can add things like your reader feed, twitter links (links that people tweet), instagram, flickr, londonist and plenty of other news feeds.  Each feed is presented in a really lovely way, it's basically like reading a magazine (the pages even turn) tailored just for you! I love it because it's a chance to catch up on blogs without the distraction of email, twitter, facebook, blah blah blah.  It really is just like sitting down to read a magazine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails