Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sitting in the Sunshine/Work in Progress


Yes yes everyone is talking about the weather. It's what being British is all about.  Ok I'm not technically British but I do live here, and while I LOVE winter, snow and all that, it has been a tedious month or so with no sunshine, AT ALL.  So like every other pastie person around I'm loving all this sunshine!  At one end of our flat we have floor to ceiling windows with a table right in front, so I've been sitting here as much as possible while working to recharge my vitamine D.

I've been working on a few little projects here and there.  I've designed some recipe cards based on my kitchen illustration.  I love them and I think they look great but does anyone use recipe cards?  Do you?  Would you?  I'd love to produce them but it could be a bit costly if no one uses them!  Tell me what you think.






3 comments:

  1. The recipe cards are a fab idea, I really, really like them. Being a non cooking/baking person myself, I wouldn’t use them for me, but I would definitely buy them as a gift for someone (already have a couple of people in mind if you do decide to produce them). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies! i'm going to try and get these happening!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails