Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ramen!


I wanted to share one of my favourite recipes with you, inspired by the very talented Dawn Tan I decided to paint it!

I'm not the best cook in the world, but I really love making this because it's so easy and so delicious!  It's a great way to use up excess veggies you might have.  I often also include courgettes and Pak Choy.  The Instant Miso is an absolute must if you can't find it, you can use a dash of soy sauce in it's place.

Please let me know if you try it out!

Also, I've added the little google friend connect widget on the right hand side of the blog.  If you use google reader, just click "join this site" and it will add my blog to your reader!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious, I'm definitley having this next week at least once if not for the rest of my life ! Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really delicious! I am always craving for Ramen ever since I tasted it. It's more like a special noodles with lots of toppings. I feel like I know now why naruto (anime) likes it. :) Thanks for sharing this recipe I'll definitely make this after my Alcohol Server Certification.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails