Here's some watercolour painting I did last night. I've been trying to get a handle on watercolour for a while but I'd been struggling to get some results that I was happy with.
I thought that maybe the problem was that I had been using some quite cheap paint, so I decided to invest in some better quality product. I also realised that I'd been a little too impatient and gave up to quickly when I wasn't happy with the result. The final piece was that I realised I'd been using too much "colour" and not enough "water"! Suddenly it all fell in to place and I'm quite happy with the results I've been getting.
I got these cute little watercolour "trading cards", I've always preferred to work on a small scale so they are perfect!