Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
















Hi friends.  I'm sorry, I've not got much to say.  Things in Japan are still weighing heavy on my mind and on my heart.  I haven't been feeling very cheerful.

I'm still here, drawing away and experimenting with some new materials to make brooches.  Today I went for a short walk to take some pictures and clear my head.  Signs of spring are all around, though it's still very cold.  The sun has not been sighted for days and days.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy these photos.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling. Gorgeous pictures though as always. You take such good pictures! What cameras do you use?? I'm nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kerry, i always appreciate your comments, nose away! i'm using a nikon D90 for these, but more importantly i'm using an old manual lens which goes down to 2.2, which means i get a LOAD of light through the lens (we need all the help we can get right now) and it has a beautifully short depth of field. and yes, lets have tea when you are all settled in to london, would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails