Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Help me out and vote!




Morning everyone!  As I mentioned earlier in the week, I've been working on a design for threadless.  Well it's up now for scoring, so get yourself over there and vote!

If you don't know about threadless, it's a very cool website that sells tee for grownups and babies/kids as well as cute onesies too!  The other cool thing about the site is that all their designs are submitted by people like me!  And unlike other crowdsourcing sites, the designers are fairly compensated. It's a great thing.

So if you could take just a couple of minutes to pop over to threadless to vote for my design, all you have to do is:
          -register (super quick)
          -click "i'd buy that...as a tee"
          -click 5 to score it

The amount of votes you get in the first 24 hours matter so please do it as soon as you can!  Thank you thank you thank you!



4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails