Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Kitchen





Here's a new image I've been working on.  It started out as a pencil sketch, I originally intended to use the pencil lines as part of the final image and add colour in photoshop.  But as I was working in photoshop I would turn the pencil layer off to check my colouring and I found myself liking it more without it!  I always have a hard time settling on colours (which is what makes me a horrendously slow web designer) and I still don't think I've decided with this.  I might end up making a four postcard set.  I haven't decided yet!

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like this print...I think my favourite is the mustard yellow/teal one...but then I like the pink too. They're all nice...I can see why you have a hard time choosing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails